~ SCHEDULE OF EVENTS ~
OUTSIDE THE BOX 2015: AUG. 29 - SEPT. 30"
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
(Watch for additions and updates!)
- AUG. 29 : FIBRE FLASH WALKABOUT (Starting at The Gallery Central Plaza White Rock, passing by Laura's Fabrics to WR Library - Opening event early afternoon, around 2:00PM - KALI BAGS AND ACCOUTREMENTS https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kali-Bags/381326075394973?fref=photo
THROUGHOUT OTB Festival: Aug 29 - Sept 30:
- PIECE ARCH QUILTERS (yes, "Piece") Display @ Library, &
- TUESDAY TAPESTRY GROUP: @ WR Library throughout the OTB Festival.
- LAURA'S FABRICS: in-house displays, http://laurasfashionfabrics.com
- THE GALLERY: Art Supplies and Framing - in-house display https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gallery-at-Central-Plaza/100596510023075
- ALICIA M B BALLARD: http://imagenry.blogspot.ca Mini Photo-Exhibit - W.R. Community. Centre @ Russell
- PAULINE DUTKOWSI http://www.creationsinfibre.com & ELIZABETH CAREFOOT http://www.elizabethcarefoot.com @ MIND AND MATTER GALLERY http://mindandmatterart.com
- SEPT. 11 & 12: MASTER ARTISTS IN THE LIBRARY / OUTSIDE THE BOX Alicia M B Ballard https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alicia-M-B-Ballard-StudioGaleria/178528892204676?ref=hl 11:00AM - 4:00PM
- SEPT. 18: "INTERKNOTS II" FIBRE INSTALLATION 1: 30- 3:30PM Bryant Park. The Community at large is invited to participate hands on! * Bring a colourful scarf, knitting or crocheting of your choice colourful flowers and insects to "decorate" trees "creating a fantasy garden" in the park. Extra yarn to tie on securely.
- SEPT. 19 : PEACE ARCH WEAVERS AND SPINNERS GUILD 11:00AM - 3:00PM Library.
- SEPT. 22 : "FIBRE GONE WILD" Children's Workshop @ WR Library (pre-registration required) 3:30 - 4:30PM
- SEPT. 25 : THE NEEDLENUTS - Appliqué quilting 1:00-4PM @ WR Library.
- SEPT. 28: PEACE ARCH WEAVERS AND SPINNERS GUILD 11:00AM - 3:00PM @ WR Library.
- SEPT. 30 CLOSING EVENT: “SHOW & TELL” Every treasure has a story or a history.Our community at large is invited to participate in sharing fibre items they cherish and along with the telling of the story or history of it. 7:00PM White Rock Recreation Centre. "Room C"
Come at 6:45 to display your piece!